You may never visit another location in the world that has so many opportunities to help people. Whatever your interests or talents, do take the time to see where they might fit in, on Roatan.
We have divided this section into two main categories:
Ways to come alongside Calvary Chapel, Roatan, to join in with our mission and activities:
- Sunday morning bilingual worship studying the Bible verse by verse at 10:00 a.m.
- Children’s worship available for all ages.
- Spanish women’s Bible study Tuesday at 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday night “Knot Church” Bible study, worship and fellowship at 7:00 p.m. Children’s classes also available.
- Men’s Bible study in the coffee house Friday at 6:30 a.m.
Other opportunities to help on this island: Click here
One of our most popular projects is building homes for local families –
Here are two completed homes – See Day by Day House Building Galleries